Enter your name
1. What was Baden-Powell's Christian name?
2. In which year was B-P born?
3. What was the name of the town in South Africa BP saved whilst in the Army?
4. On his return to England, BP wrote a book about training in the Army. What was it
Scout Training in the Army
Scouting for Boys
5. In which year was the first experimental camp at Brownsea Island?
6. In 1916, Baden-Powell started a special Section for boys aged between eight and
eleven. What was it called?
7. In 1986, who were welcomed as full Members of The Scout Association?
8. What major change affected Beavers, Cubs and Scouts in 1990?
Headgear was abandoned
Girls were allowed to
New uniforms were
9. What is the Scout Motto?
10. With which hand to Scouts shake hands with?