Get out your Scouting dictionaries to answer this quiz:
Enter your name
1. What or who was a tenderpad?
A method of stopping
A Cub who
had not received his first star
An old fashioned carry mat
2. Who were the Tabaqui?
3. An American Scout would call this a "Neckerchief Slide"?
4. This Scout badge has just become the Emergency Aid.
5. What is the English equivalent of the Scottish Area?
6. What does POR stand for?
Press on Regardless
Puput type="radio" name="6" value="Publicity Officer">Publicity Officer
7. On what Scouting implement would you find a heel, toe and shoulder?
A canoe paddle
A pair of BVD's
8. What is a Bushman's Thong?
An old Scout award
A cord used to
tighten a saw blade
A lanyard worn around
9. What purpose do Frapping turns serve?
Stop a boat capsizing
Aid ski-ing descent
To tighten a lashing
10. Finally, which knot would a Scout usually use to tie the halyard to the Union