Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. An isotherm is a line on a map joining points of equal ...
2. which is the p>humidity
2. which is the port side of a ship?
3. How many stars are there in the plough?
4. What colour are Fresian cows?
brown & white
black & white
5. When stalking an animal which way should the wind be blowing?
Away from you
6. where is Gilwell Park?
Forest of Dean
7. When was Bp first acclaimed Chief Scout of the World?
8. Which cone bearing tree is not evergreen?
9. On what side of the Troop flag should the Union flag be carried when marching?
10. What letter of the Braile alphabet is represented by three vertical dots?