Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. An isobar is a line on a map joining points of equal ...
2. What of interestumidity
2. What of interest to you happened on 22nd February 1857?
B.P was born
3. At what temperature are the readings of a Centigrade and Fahrenheit thermometer
4. What are crampons used for?
climbing on ice
5. What is the average human pulse rate (beats per minute)?
6. How many white stripes are there on a sailor's collar?
7. When did B.P die?
8 January 1941
8 January 1942
9 January 1941
8. What name did the natives of Ashanti give B.P?
9. In what year were the Scottish and English flags united to form the national
10. How would you know if the Queen was in residence anywhere?
Union flag flying
Royal standard flying
Message on gate