Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. When did B.-P. die?
8 Jan 1941
9 Jan 1941
2. Where did B.-P. die?
3. Where is B.-P. buried?
4. Where in London is there a memorial to B.-P.?
Tower of London
5. What happened to B.-P on 6 August 1920?
He was born
He was acclaimed
World Chief Scout
6. What name did the natives of Matabele call B.-P?
7. Which hand was B.-P's dominant hand
Either, he was
8. When B.-P chose the hat for the South African constabulary which later became the
early Scout hat, he found the letter B.P. inside. What did they stand for?
Boss of the Plains
9. What did the natives of Ashanti call B.-P?
10. There are 10 official Scout Laws, but B.-P sometimes quoted an 11th. What was
A Scout is a fool
A Scout is not a fool
A Scout tries hard