Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. Which part of a flag is nearest the staff?
2. When does a ship fly a yellow flag?
When leaving port
when needing assistance
when it has
infectious disease aboard
3. Which country has a flag which is not rectangular?
4. Which country has a flag which if flown upside down is the flag of another
5. Which of the following countries does not have red on its flag?
6. If you see a red flag on a beach, what does it mean?
safe to swim
not safe to swim
award for clean water
7.ter">award for clean water
7. On what side of the troop flag should the Union flag be when carried marching?
to the left
to the right
8. In what year where the Scottish and English flags united to form the national
9. How would you know if the Queen was in residence?
The Union Flag would
flag of the Guards on duty would be flying
The royal standard
would be flying
10. If you were at a Jamboree and saw a national flag being hoisted what would you
tell your friends