Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. If your parents are a pen and a cob, what are you?
2. What is dry ice?
solid carbon dioxide
3. what could you do with a celeste?
4. What is rum, when it isn't a drink
an island off Scotland
An island off Ireland
off the South coast of England
5. What would you do with a bradawl?
whisk a cake up
cook your lunch
bore a hole
6. What is the maximum speed of a snail
40 yards an hour
50 yards an hour
60 yards an hour
7. What would you do with a pippi
7. What would you do with a pippin?
8. What does an oologist collect?
9. What is the collective name for a group of lions?
10. What game are you playing if you are long, fine or square?