Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. What lives in a holt?
2. What is the fastest land animal?
3. In what way are the soles of the feet of polar bears different from those of
4. What is England's national bird?
5. What have gilt, pen, pullet, sow and vixen in common?
They're all male
They're all female
All have young called Cubs
6. Do snails lay eggs?
7. How many sides has a honeycomb cell?
8. Does the peacock lay eggs?
9. What is the male goose called?
10. What animals are on the royal standard?
Lion and tiger
tiger and unicorn
lion and unicorn