Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. If the Letters ABC are represented by 123 etc how would you spell CubScout?
2. IF 123 = ZYX etc how would you spell Scouting?
3. Using the code in Question 1, how would you spell Be Prepared?
4. Solve the following to decide which of the words is connected with scouting?
5. In the Highway code what does the sign with a red car to the right of a black car
Only red and black
Danger, oncoming traffic
6. How many letters of the alphabet are constructed solely of striaght lines? (Upper
7. How many letters of the alphabet have curves?
8. Using the code in Question 2, which of the following has a Scouting connection?
9. If you look at a clock in the mirror and the hands are pointing to 3.00, what
time is it?
10. If Red=R, Blue =B, etc (initial letters), Which of the following is of use to
you, as a scout?
orange, blue, black, ebony, red
blue, pink, silver, gold
t UK Footer End -->