Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. Who is the patron saint of mountaineers?
2. Which saint was born in the Italian town
2. Which saint was born in the Italian town of Assisi?
3. Who is the patron saint of travelles?
4. Who is the patron saint of children?
5. Who is the patron saint of animals?
6. who is the patron saint of France?
7. Which saint's day is celebrated on 26th December?
St. Thoput type="radio" name="7" value="St. Thomas">St. Thomas
8. Which saint rid a country of all its snakes. Hint he is now the patron saint!
9. The union flag is made from the crosses of 3 saints. Which saint gives the blue
10. Who was the mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary?