This months quiz is aimed at all sections, and is about our founder Baden Powell.
Enter your name
1. What are our Founders given names?
Robert Stephenson Smythe
Robert Smith Stephenson
Robert Stephenson SmithRobert Stephenson Smith
2. Which school did Baden-Powell go to?
3. Baden-Powell left school to become what?
4. Baden-Powell spent most of his career in Great Britain, India and Africa, but he
spent some time in which Mediteranean Island?
5. In the late 1890's Baden-Powell was sent to South Africa to...?
... set up a police force
... report on the
... mine for diamonds
6. What made Mafeking (Mafikeng) so important?
Rich mineral deposits
It was on the railway
Rich agricultural land
7. How long were the British besieged there?
8. When Baden-Powell returned, he was a national hero, but he found one of his books
being read by boys, which one was it?
Aids to Scouting
Adventures as a Spy
Scouting for Boys
9. In 1929 at Arrowe Park Coming of age jamboree was presented with a Rolls
Royce, a Caravan, and a portrait, along with the item he had asked for, what was that?
A walking stick
A pair of braces
10. In which year did Baden Powell die?
ooter End -->